Build it and they will come.
You’ve likely heard this turn of phrase before. But applied to the banking industry, it represents a serious risk — especially in the rush for digital transformation.
It’s not enough to build amazing digital products. You also need to convince consumers to use them. And that requires both excellent consumer facing educational tools and comprehensive employee training.
In our new report, How to Boost Digital Adoption for Your Bank, you’ll learn the best practices for driving digital adoption; including the key steps that will turn employees into driving forces for digital adoption in your stores.
Our proven 3-step formula for driving digital fluency with your employees
How to leverage your existing tech to drive digital adoption
The #1 way to get employees to promote your tech
How to convince seniors to go digital once and for all
Ready to boost digital adoption for your bank? Click here to download the report.
- Competition from non-banks could erode one-third of traditional bank revenues in North America by 2020.
- Among customers who satisfied a need via a personal channel in the past three months, 25 percent said they were interested in accomplishing the same task digitally.
- People don't use digital services because they don't understand them.
- To drive digital adoption in-store, staff need to be confident in their knowledge of your digital products and in their ability to spot opportunities to recommend them.
- One of the most effective ways to drive digital adoption is combining the tools you use to educate consumers (i.e. your simulations) with game-based learning and role-plays to train staff.